INTERIM MANAGEMENT PACKAGES
Commercial Strategy – Go To Market
Development of strategy for organisations that wish to enter a new market or amend the existing sales model. The strategy includes
- An assessment of the market opportunity and segmentation of the market
- Review of competitive pressure
- The development of a target operating model including the role of local distribution, sales and services partners
- Risk analysis and mitigation plan
- Business plan
- Program plan
- Governance model recommendation
Commercial Strategy – Productivity Improvement
Development of strategy to improve operation efficiency/productivity and reduce costs. Typically this includes
- Analysis of the current operating model
- Target operating model
- Change and program plans
- Business plan
WIT has experience of programs that have included some or all of outsourcing, technology deployment, workflow management and change and re-orientation of the supply chain.
- Full lifecycle program management of strategic initiatives and business change
- Leading the pursuit and negotiation of major contracts (>£50m) and/or leading the renegotiation of existing major contracts to resolve problems or disputes.
- Interim head of operations for a company or function; usually during a period of significant change and/or when there is a requirement for a step change in productivity.
Procurement Category Management
- Demand Management: business needs and spend analysis, risk analysis and market review
- Sourcing: supplier profiling, definition and specification of procurement packages, leading the RFP (Request for Proposal) process, evaluation process and contract negotiation
- Vendor Relationship Management: leading the on-boarding and solution implementation, performance management and the definition of strategic cost reduction programs that are beneficial to both the client and the vendor.
- End to end lifecycle management of a product portfolio including market needs analysis, product specification, product development plan, business case, beta plan launch plan, marketing plan and end of life plan